The EncorePro 700 Digital Series with DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro is the first of its kind: a fully integrated audio and asset management solution.
More satisfaction for customers. More focus for customer service representatives (CSRs). And more control for IT. The EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series with DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, is the first of its kind from Plantronics: a fully integrated audio and asset management solution, combining hardware and software with advanced audio processing and all day comfort. CSRs can effortlessly engage with customers using the EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series. And with our new service offering, Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can remotely manage headsets, keep accurate inventory, and get detailed insights about devices. The result? For IT, no more running from user to user to make adjustments, fixes, or updates. For the CSR, the ability to focus on each customer interaction. And for the customer, the sound of great service.
EncorePro 700 Digital Series
Over-the-head, monaural, noise cancelling 53g
- Reports digital serial number to Plantronics Hub and Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, to streamline inventory management.
- Conveniently situated microphone arm stays clear of user’s peripheral vision
- Premium nylon composite materials provide an ultra-lightweight design
- Soft and comfortable leatherette ear pads
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring customer service representatives stay fresh and engaged
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with DA90 USB audio processor
- Unique, extendable boom ensures precise positioning and enables optimal noise cancelation to help ensure customers hear every word
- Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations, and reduces listening fatigue
- SoundGuard technology protects hearing against sounds above 118 dBA
- Designed for the rigors of communication-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions and costly downtime
- Reinforced, lightweight headband provides strength and durability
- Remotely monitor, manage, and maintain audio devices company-wide
- Generate inventory and usage reports to streamline asset management
- Remotely adjust setting configurations and lock in regulatory compliance settings