Business Broadband for every budget
Keep your business connected for less!
Our broadband services offer the best fixed broadband deals in the UK for businesses of all sizes and budgets. Depending on your industry and needs type of your business, any of our Express, Express Unlimited, and Express Premium packages may be right for you.
Stuck in a connectivity contract you want to get out of?
We’ve got a great track record for getting refunds when customers aren’t at fault.
Ideal for mobile businesses, those who use tablets on the go, and as a back-up connection in case your main connection fails. All you need to do is make 3 decisions!
- 1. Which carrier? Depending on your location and needs, we’ll recommend either O2, Vodafone or EE.
- 2. How much data? We’ve got a range of data bundles, from 5GB to unlimited data allowances!
- 3. Which router? Choose from a range of options including portable hotspots, 5G and fixed antennae.
Leased Lines are regarded as one of the best-possible internet services, because you get a dedicated connection from your premises straight to the closest exchange.
That means symmetrical speeds up to 10Gbps, amazing reliability and SLAs, for the most reliable, high-speed connectivity around, from £225.99 per month (ex. VAT).
Benefits of Dedicated Leased Lines
- Dedicated bandwidth from 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Free connection subject to survey
- Competitive prices
- SLA 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday
- Cloud data solution support
- VoIP phone service support
- 3-year contract term
- Enterprise grade connectivity
- Symmetric upload and download speeds
- 99.995% network reliability
- Fix times from 5 hours
- Business class support
Want to take your communications to the next level?
Book a call with our expert team!
The cost of doing business is increasing and, with the 2025 Switch Off of the UK’s landline network drawing closer, it’s time that telephony systems start working smarter for UK businesses, not forcing teams to work harder – which is exactly what a VoIP system can do!...
Due to the King’s Church Flitwick’s location, the Grade-II listed building was unable to get FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet), and had instead opted for a 4G router that took the local wireless signal from a SIM card and distributed it as a Wi-Fi signal through the...
The ‘2025 Switch-off’ will mark a massive change in the way businesses will communicate with their customers. Getting ahead of that change could mean the difference between a steady business and a growing business. So, here’s a bit of background on why 2025 is such an...